Saving Options Bug?

Unser Forum verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Datenschutzerklärung.

Entscheidet mit wie es mit dem Forum in Zukunft weitergehen soll -> Status & Umfrage

Saving Options Bug?

Can someone here find out how to fix the Default settings to actually be saved?
      I want to get it to apply since when I start the game. It might be the MAXED settings cause my game to not load and crash cause the PC can't handle it.
      I noticed playing on my friends PC that when the game starts, the settings you saved in the Start screen didn't save and it went back to being all maxed out.
      I found a registry of the settings but I donno what to do.
      I want know if its possible to lower the settings to have the cinematic settings lowered before you get to play.
      ?(

EDIT:
      My OS is Win XP. I can't afford a setup good enough for the game and I don't have material for Backup to Win 7.
      I managed to come to a point of entering the game with Win XP. I can hear sounds. I can hear my character moving and picking up stuff. But its all black.
      So I believe if I was able to do that. Then there is a chance for it to be playable with some fixes.
      I changed my registry ram from 1024,20480,768 to 1024,4069,512. And /3GB /userva=4069 in my Startup and Recovery settings [Edit]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von „jyuukenmaru“ ()